If you are looking for a healthy bowl of comforting soup, this recipe is for you! Not to mention it’s the easiest veggie soup recipe to make since all you really have to do is add all your ingredients to your Instant Pot.
This veggie pasta is made with just a few simple ingredients but is jam packed with nutrients. This recipe makes a LARGE pot of pasta, so be prepared to freeze some for later in the month or bring it to you next family party.
Ingredients needed to make hearty veggie soup
Veggie soup is a great recipe to make when you have a few vegetables that are about to go bad. For example, this recipe was created with whatever was left in the fridge and it turned out great. The veggies that you choose to include in this recipe are entirely up to you. It’s really so versatile that you can add whatever you’d like!
Now to make sure this soup turns out hearty and full of flavor rather than bland, watery and boring- you have to use broth. I like to use vegetable broth, but you can most definitely use your choice, chicken, beef, bone! Anything will work!
Pasta- I like to add in pasta to my veggie soup for a little extra substance and carbs- my favorite is chickpea pasta, but this is entirely up to you. You can use rotini, shells, penne etc.
Instant Pot Veggie SoupCourse: EntreeCuisine: Soup
2 bell peppers chopped, any color
1 medium onion, diced
5 large carrots, chopped
1 large zucchini
4 medium tomatoes
1 can of black beans
1 can of peas
1 bag of cauliflower rice
1 Ot of Vegetable Broth
4 cups of water
1 12oz can of tomato sauce
1 box of pasta
1 tsp of salt
2 tsp of black pepper
1 Tbsp onion powder
3 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
2 tbsp Chili flakes
- Dice onion and press garlic and add them to your instant post with 1 Tbsp of avocado oil. Sauté them in the instant pot for 3-5 minutes on Sauté mode, stirring occasionally.
- In the meantime, chop the remaining vegetables and set them aside.
- Add ALL the ingredients to your instant pot, mix well and cover. Set to MANUEL mode and pressure cook for 15 minutes.
- When the 15 minutes are up, release steam to vent and allow to sit for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove lid, stir and enjoy!
- Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to tag @lovelydelites on Instagram!