A healthy vegan blueberry blender muffin recipe that is so easy to make and comes out moist every time! These are perfect to prep early in the week and have on hand for a quick and healthy breakfast.
One of my favorite things in life is when my bananas start to ripen. I purposely buy extra bananas, just for the sole purpose of letting them go bad so I can turn them into my preferred baked treat. That baked treat looks like these delicious and healthy vegan blueberry blender muffins.
This muffin recipe is made with wholesome ingredients like oat flour, almond butter, and fresh or frozen blueberries.
Ingredients in healthy vegan blueberry muffins
- Apple sauce (only ingredients being apples_
- Almond Butter
- Apple cider vinegar- this will allow for the baked goods to rise
- Oat flour- oat flour is so simple to make if you don’t already have some on hand. Simple blend oats until they are fine.
- Baking powder
- Blueberries- fresh or frozen will work for this recipe
How to make vegan blueberry muffins
This vegan blueberry muffin recipe is seriously so easy to make. If you have ten minutes and a blender, you can create the most delicious vegan blueberry muffins.
You’ll start by blending all of your wet ingredients first in your blender. Your went ingredients include bananas, apple sauce, and apple cider vinegar.
In a separate bowl, combine your dry ingredients. These will include: oat flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Add dry ingredients to wet and blend until well incorporated.
You will fold in the blueberries last. Do not blend them or you will have blue muffins!
You can use either frozen or fresh blueberries, both will work for this recipe.
Vegan Blueberry Blender MuffinsCourse: MuffinsCuisine: Breakfast
2 over ripe bananas
1/4 cup apple sauce
1/4 cup almond butter
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 cups oat flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1 Tbsp cinnamon
3/4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare muffin tin by coating with non-stick spray.
- Blend bananas, apple sauce, almond butter, and apple cider vinegar until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine oat flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Then add dry ingredient mixture to wet and blend until well incorporated.
- Fold in blueberries last. Do not blend.
- Add batter to prepared muffin tin and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to tag @lovelydelites on Instagram!