This easy gluten-free chocolate cake is so simple to make, and has the most perfect texture. Firm on the outside, but moist on the inside. You will never believe that it is flourless. This is one of my favorite recipes to make as it only requires a few ingredients!
Now, for this specific method, I made the chocolate cake into mini loafs. However, I have also make this recipe in a large loaf pan as well and cup cakes, cake etc. The possibilities are endless. The best part? You can throw all the ingredients into your food processor or blender and you are good to go. I don’t know about you, but my favorite kind of recipes are the ones that require the least amount of dishes!
Ingredients needed to make Gluten-free Chocolate Cake
- Peanut butter (or any other nut butter)
- Over ripe bananas
- Date syrup (or any other liquid sweetener)
- Baking powder
- Pink salt (or sea salt)
- Chocolate chips
- Optional- freeze dried raspberries
Tools needed to make Gluten-free Chocolate Cake
- Large mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- Blender or Food processor
- Mini loaf pan or other pan of choice
- Non-stick spray
Please note, this recipe is specifically for mini loaf pan. If using a different pan, the cooking times will vary. Your best bet is to start at 30 minutes cooking time and check to see if it is done. You can easily do this by inserting a toothpick into the center, if it comes out clean- then it is done. If it comes out with batter on it, then you need to allow for more cooking time. Always add 5-10 more minutes depending on doneness.
How to make Gluten-free Flourless Chocolate Cake
If you have a blender or food processor, then this recipe really can’t be any simpler. If you don’t- not to worry! You can still make this recipe, however it will require a little more work as you need to make sure the ingredients are really blended together and well incorporated.
This recipe is as easy as adding all the ingredients to your blender and blending until smooth.
Once you have your batter, fold in the chocolate chips and then pour into prepared baking dish.
You always want to spray your baking dish with non-stick spray, this way your cake does not stick to your pan. This also allows for an easier cleanup!
I topped mine off with freeze dried raspberries before and after cooking. This cake the cake a sweet flavor! However, using a topping or not is totally up to you! I encourage you to get creative with it!
Gluten-free Flourless Chocolate CakeCourse: Dessert
Super moist, flourless chocolate cake.
1 cup peanut butter
3 over ripe bananas
1/4 cup date syrup
1 tsp pink salt
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/2 cup cacao
1/3 cup chocolate chips
Freeze dried raspberries- optional
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare your loaf pan by coating it with non-stick spray.
- In a blender, add peanut butter, bananas, date syrup, eggs, pink salt, baking powder, and cacao and blend until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips next and mix with a spatula until well incorporated.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish and top with freeze dried raspberries.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before removing and cutting into.
- Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to tag @lovelydelites on Instagram!