An easy and healthy vegan alternative to the traditional chicken buffalo wing.
My air fryer has become one of my favorite kitchen gadgets, I use it for almost everything that I would typically throw into the oven. It’s my favorite especially during the Summer’s when it’s way to hot to turn the oven on.
Cauliflower stands as a delicious vegan alternative to the traditional chicken buffalo wing. When prepared correctly, the flavor profile and crunchy juicy texture will have you questioning if this is really cauliflower! These wings are prepared with almond flour, Frank’s Hot Sauce, and a few spices and seasoning. These are a great low carb and keto-friendly snack!
Air-fried Cauliflower Buffalo WingsCourse: AppetizersCuisine: American
1 head of cauliflower
3/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
1/2 Tbsp paprika
1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
1/2 Tbsp onion powder
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
1/2 almond flour
- Cut head of cauliflower into bite sized florets.
- In a large bowl, pour hot sauce over cauliflower bites. Coat until well combined.
- In a smaller dish, combine all seasoning and almond flour and then pour over cauliflower. Mix until well incorporated.
- Place in air fryer on a single layer. Do not over crowd as this will result in a soggy wing.
- “Fry” in the air fryer at for 15-20 minutes at 350 F.
- Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce!
- Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to tag @lovelydelites on Instagram!