Delicious Salmon salad is filled with fresh berries, spinach and arugula salad and topped off with Gorton’s delicious and juicy Natural Catch Salmon. This blog post is sponsored and paid by Gorton’s.
I have had one too many pasta’s while being in the house for three months during quarantine. Now that the Summer season is here, there’s no better meal that I love than a fresh and crispy salad. I picked up Gorton’s Natural Catch Salmon from the frozen food section at Ralphs. I love how simple and easy to prepare this salmon is, plus it is 100% wild-caught, free of artificial and GMO ingredients and has 19g of protein per serving! I made this delicious crispy and refreshing salad to pair with it.
How to prepare Gorton’s Natural Catch Salmon
My favorite way to prepare Gorton’s Natural Catch Salmon is by using my air fryer! Not only does this cut the baking time in half, but it also makes the salmon juicy with a nice crispy outside. To do this, simply spray the inside of your air fryer with a small amount of non-stick spray and add in your frozen fish fillet. Air fry the salmon at 350F for 12 minutes. That’s it!
I know i’m eating quality fish when I pick up a box of Gorton’s frozen natural catch salmon. The best part is, this salmon has no artificial ingredients, non GMO, no added colors and 100% sustainably wild caught.
Simple Salmon Salad with Gorton’sCourse: EntreeCuisine: American
1 box of Gorton’s Natural Catch Grilled Salmon
3 cups of spinach
1 cup arugula
1/3 cup chopped strawberries
1/4 cup blueberries
- Spray your air fryer with non-stick spray.
- Add frozen salmon fillet and air fry at 350F for 12 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the salad by washing and chopping the strawberries.
- Add fresh spinach and arugula to a dish and then add washed blueberries and chopped strawberries.
- When salmon is finished, chop nicely and sprinkle on top of the prepared salad.
- Drizzle with dressing and enjoy!
- Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to tag @lovelydelites on Instagram!