Watermelon pizza is the most refreshing snack to enjoy during the summertime! It’s juicy, sweet and healthy! This watermelon pizza is vegan and gluten-free.
Ingredients needed to make watermelon pizza
- Medium to large watermelon
- Yogurt of choice
- Toppings of choice
Step 1: cut the watermelon to desired thickness, then cut into equal “pizza” slices. Next, spread yogurt of choice in a thick layer across the top of the watermelon.
Step 2: Add sliced strawberries
Step 3: Add blueberries
Step 4: Add goji berries
Step 5: Add cacao nibs
Step 6: Break slices apart and enjoy!!
Watermelon PizzaCourse: BreakfastCuisine: American
Watermelon pizza that is juicy, fresh and delicious. Perfect for the summertime!
1 medium to large watermelon
1/2 cup non-dairy yogurt
1/4 cup blueberries
2 Tbsp goji berries
1 Tbsp cacao nibs
- Slice watermelon into a ring shape to desired thickness. I like to do it at the 2 inch mark.
- Then, slice watermelon into individual pizza slices
- Spread the top with yogurt, then sprinkle with remaining toppings
- Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to tag @Lovelydelites on Instagram!