No bake donut holes are the perfect summer treat! These donut holes are made with simple ingredients like almond flour, coconut flour and maple syrup, dipped in a creamy and sweet glaze sauce.
These delicious bites take only five minutes to make and are the perfect sweet treat. Since they are made with a combination of coconut flour and almond flour, these bites are also vegan and gluten-free.
Ingredients needed for no bake bites
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
- Almond butter
- Maple syrup
- Bitchin’ Sweet Sauce- Salted Caramel
- Coconut oil
No Bake Glazed Donut HolesCourse: DessertCuisine: American
No bake donut holes are the perfect summer treat! These donut holes are made with simple ingredients like almond flour, coconut flour and maple syrup, dipped in a creamy and sweet glaze.
1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup almond butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 Tbsp melted coconut oil + 1 Tbsp maple syrup OR
2 Tbsp Bitchin sweet sauce melted
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour and coconut flour until well combined.
- Then, add in almond butter and maple syrup and mix with a spatula until well incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop batter and roll into balls. Place on a plate lined with parchment paper.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes to harden.
- In the meantime, make your glaze. There are two options, for the first option, melted coconut oil and maple syrup together, then pour over donut holes. Place back in the freezer for 5 minutes to harden.
- Option two, melt Bitchin sweet sauce and pour over donut holes. Place back in the freezer to harden.
- Store in the fridge up to 4 days!
- Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to tag @lovelydelites on Instagram!