Upgrade your morning with these oatmeal Blender Pancakes that are both delicious and simple to make. These pancakes are made with real ingredients like old fashioned oats, banana and almond milk and are suitable for those following a vegan lifestyle.
If you’re tired of the same old oatmeal, then this recipe is for you. I took all the ingredients that I normally would add to my morning oatmeal and blended them together to create a pancake batter.
These oatmeal blender pancakes only have three simple ingredients and taste incredible with maple syrup and butter.
Ingredients in oatmeal blender pancakes
You will only need three ingredients to make these blender pancakes, yes three! I’m sure most of us have these ingredients in our kitchen right now, so what are you waiting for? Save this recipe to make this weekend!
- old fashioned rolled oats
- almond milk
- blueberries (optional but encouraged)
How to make blender pancakes
For this recipe I use oat flour, which is just blended oats. Since we will be using a blender for this recipe anyways, you can simply make your own oat flour by blending oats for about 20-30 seconds.
Once you have your oat flour, simple add in the banana and then almond milk. Blend the ingredients together for about 10-15 seconds. Try not to over blend the batter.
Batter will be runny but shouldn’t be a liquid texture. Add in blueberries or any other fresh fruit.
Heat your skillet over medium-low heat and lightly grease the skillet with non-stick spray. Add batter to the pan and allow to cook for about 1 minute or until bubbles start to form on the outer edges.
Flip the pancake and allow to cook for 30-60 seconds longer.
I like to top mine with butter, maple syrup and granola for a little crunch, but feel free to use whatever topping you’d like!
Oatmeal Blender PancakesCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Beginner
Oatmeal Blender Pancakes are both delicious and simple to make. These pancakes are made with real ingredients like old fashioned oats, banana and almond milk.
1 cup oat flour
2/3 cup almond milk
handful of blueberries
- If you don’t have oat flour, make some by blending oats in your blender for about 30 seconds or until you have a fine oat flour.
- Then add in the banana and almond milk and blend once more. About 10-15 seconds. Try not to over blend the mixture. You want it to be runny but not a liquid.
- Heat and grease a skillet, then add in batter. Wait for bubbles to form on the outer edges, then flip.
- Allow to cook for about 30-60 seconds more.
- Top with butter, maple syrup and granola. Enjoy!
- Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to tag @lovelydelites on Instagram!
- Please let a review below.