Pineapple Shrimp Stir Fry is a quick and healthy lunch or dinner recipe that is sure to be loved by all. It’s sweet, delicious, and so easy to make. This stir fry is loaded with tender shrimp, sweet pineapple chunks, and a blend of bell peppers, onion and zucchini.Jump to Recipe
Pineapple Shrimp Stir Fry
This is a recipe that even the pickiest eaters will enjoy. The pineapple juice and soyaki sauce gives this meal the perfect balance of sweet and tangy flavors. I love the chunky and juicy dole pineapple pieces in each bite.
I used raw frozen shrimp for this recipe, however, you can use whichever shrimp that you like, fresh will always taste the greatest, but the frozen shrimp work just a great. In my experience, raw frozen shrimp will be a bit more tender than frozen cooked shrimp.
This recipe is also super versatile in the sense that you can use whichever veggies or protein that you’d like. I used shrimp, red and green bell peppers, white onion and zucchini.
Does this Pineapple Shrimp Stir Fry Keep Well?
YES! I love to prep this meal and save it to enjoy throughout the week. Food is always best stored in air tight containers in the fridge! Although, seafood always taste best the day it’s made, but I would recommend warming the food gently so you don’t risk overcooking the shrimp! (30 seconds- 1 minute increments works best)
Island Soyaki Sauce
I picked up this Island Soyaki sauce from Trader Joe’s. I found it in the frozen section, on the upper shelves. If you don’t have this exact sauce- that’s okay! You can simply use any teriyaki sauce or marinade that you’d like. If you are using a traditional teriyaki sauce, I would recommend adding in some pineapple juice from the Dole pineapples to add a bit more flavor.
Pineapple Shrimp Stir FryCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Beginner
Pineapple Shrimp Stir Fry is a quick and healthy lunch or dinner recipe that is sure to be loved by all. It’s sweet, delicious, and so easy to make. This stir fry is loaded with tender shrimp, sweet pineapple chunks, and a blend of bell peppers, onion and zucchini.
1 can of dole pineapple (just the pineapples)
2 green bell peppers
2 red bell peppers
1 large zucchini
1/2 cup white onion
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4-1/2 tsp salt
1 lb of shrimp, fresh or frozen
1/3-1/2 cup Island Soyaki Sauce
- Prepare veggies by chopping bell peppers, dicing white onion and slicing zucchini.
- In a large skillet, add in 1 tbsp of avocado oil and add in bell pepper and onion. Season with salt and pepper and allow to simmer for about 5-7 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add in zucchini last and saute for 5 additional minutes.
- In the meantime, cook shrimp in a separate skillet over medium heat.
- Once shrimps are cooked, add to skillet with veggies and pour island soyaki sauce over the mixture.
- Mix well until each piece is well coated in the sauce.
- Turn off heat and serve over rice. Enjoy!
- Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to tag @lovelydelites on Instagram!
- Please leave a comment or rating below.