Get your gloomy fall morning started with these moist, fluffy, and delicious Pumpkin Pancakes. These pancakes are vegan and gluten-free and are made with a handful of simple and whole-some ingredients like gluten-free flour, pumpkin puree, coconut sugar and almond milk.
The best pumpkin pancakes you’ll ever have
This recipe was adapted from one of my older pumpkin pancake recipes from last year. I always love looking back at what I created years ago and seeing how I can adapt and change the recipe to make it better. These pumpkin pancakes are both vegan and gluten-free but taste absolutely amazing. They are fluffy, moist and have a wonderful pumpkin pie spice flavor.
Not only are these vegan and gluten-free pumpkin pancakes delicious, but they are so easy to make too. All that needs to be done is mixing the wet ingredients and then the dry ingredients separately, then combining the two, throw them on the skillet and that’s it!
I think you will love these pancakes! If you do, don’t forget to take a picture and tag me over on Instagram or tiktok, so I can re-share your creations! As always, please consider leaving a comment and rating below (under the recipe card), this helps my business so much! Can’t wait to see what you create!
Ingredients in fall pancakes
The ingredient list is simple to make these pumpkin pancakes. You won’t need anything fancy, and if you’ve already stocked up on your pumpkin for the season then you are good to go.
How to make fluffy and delicious pancakes
These pumpkin pancakes are perfect for the weekend! They are simple and quick to make and will, without a doubt, have you coming back for more!
Start by combining the dry ingredients together in a medium bowl. Mix together the gluten-free flour, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Set this aside.
In a larger bowl, combine pumpkin puree, almond milk, vanilla extract and coconut sugar. Then, add in the flour blend to the wet ingredients and mix with a whisk until combined. Add in the room temperature coconut oil last and mix one last time.
Next, heat a large skillet over medium to low heat and coat with non-stick spray. Add in the about 1/4 cup of batter and let cool each side for about 1-2 minutes.
Remove from skillet and top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Looking For More Pumpkin Recipes?
Pumpkin Pancakes Vegan Gluten-free
Get your gloomy fall morning started with these moist, fluffy, and delicious Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes. These pancakes are vegan and gluten-free and are made with a handful of simple and whole-some ingredients.
1 cup of gluten-free 1:1 flour, may sub all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup pumpkin purée
1 cup almond milk
2 Tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
- Next, in a large bowl, combine pumpkin purée, almond milk, vanilla and coconut sugar. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and whisk until combined. Add in coconut oil last and mix once more.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and coat with non-stick cooking spray. Add about 1/4 cup batter onto heated skillet and allow to cook 1-2 minutes before flipping. Wait until bubbles start to form on the outer edges, then flip. Allow to cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Topped with granola butter, maple butter, almond butter, yogurt and pumpkin seeds.
- Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to tag @lovelydelites on Instagram and Tiktok
- Please consider leaving a comment and rating below!