Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes Gluten-free are the perfect dessert for your Thanksgiving spread or for any fall celebration! These pumpkin cheesecakes are made with a date and almond crust and are filled with a sweet pumpkin cheesecake and topped with fluffy whipped cream.
The perfect bite sized pumpkin cheesecakes
It’s no secret that I have a huge sweet tooth, so when the holidays roll around I always catch myself making a ton of desserts. Don’t even get me started with Thanksgiving day. The dessert table always has so many different options, and i’m not one to choose just one, so these mini pumpkin cheesecakes are perfect for the occasion.
These bite sized Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes Gluten-free are literally just that, bite sized. They are the perfect quick taste so that you can have a little cheesecake and still have room for whatever else is on the dessert table that you’re eyeing.
This recipe is the third recipe that i’m sharing for Thanksgiving week over on my Instagram and Tiktok. Be sure to follow along or head to my website for a recap of everything on my Thanksgiving menu this year!
Ingredients in Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes Gluten-free
The ingredients that are in these mini pumpkin cheesecakes are pretty standard to what you’d find in any cheesecake recipe. However, for the crust I used a combination of dates and almonds to make this recipe fully gluten-free.
- cream cheese– I used regular cream cheese from Philadelphia, however you can use a dairy-free cream cheese to make this recipe dairy free. I haven’t tested this yet, but my assumption would be that it would work the same.
- pumpkin– I used organic pumpkin puree from the can that I picked up from my local Trader Joe’s, blended in with the cream cheese to give this recipe that delicious pumpkin flavor.
- pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon– to add more flavor and spice to this dessert recipe, I added in some pumpkin pie spice with a combination of cinnamon.
- egg– the egg will help these cheesecake rise and also hold together.
- granulated sugar– granulated sugar to sweeten this cheesecake up.
How to make mini pumpkin cheesecakes
There’s a two step process in making these mini cheesecakes, but all in all, it’s really easy and quick! First, make the crust with the almonds and dates. Then, prepare the cheesecake filling and bake in the oven. I’ll go over the steps quickly here, but always refer to the recipe card for more details and instructions.
Start by making the gluten-free date crust by combining dates and almonds together in a food processor or blender. Press this into the mini cupcake liners and set aside while making the filling.
In a large bowl, combine softened cream cheese, pumpkin puree, and granulated sugar until smooth and creamy. Add in the egg and spices last and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
Add this filling to the mini liners and the bake for 15 minutes. When done, let cool on the counter for an hour before moving to the fridge for another hour to cool.
When done, top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
A few other thanksgiving dessert recipes to try:
- Small Batch Maple Butter Cookies
- Cranberry Crumb Bars
- Pecan Pie Bars
- Pecan Brownies
- Healthy Vegan Apple Crisp
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes Gluten-freeCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Beginner
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes are the perfect dessert for your Thanksgiving spread or for any fall celebration! These pumpkin cheesecakes are made with a date and almond crust and are filled with a sweet pumpkin cheesecake and topped with fluffy whipped cream.
- Date Crust
1/2 cup almonds
8 dates, pitted
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filling
1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325F and prepare a mini cupcake tin with mini cupcake liners.
- In a food processor combine pitted dates and almonds and blend until you have a sticky crust.
- Add 1 tsp of the crust to the liners and using the back of the tsp or your finger press down until it is molded to the bottom of the liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine softened cream cheese, pumpkin puree, and granulated sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add in the egg, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon and beat once more.
- Add the filling to the mini cupcake liners and fill to the top. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove and let sit on the counter for 1 hour to cool.
- When ready, place in the refrigerator for a minimum 1 hour to cool.
- Next, remove each mini pumpkin cheesecake from the cupcake liners and top with whipped cream and then sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
- Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to tag @lovelydelites on Instagram or Tiktok
- Please consider leaving a comment and rating below!