Air Fryer Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
The yummiest way to eat brussels sprouts
These Air Fryer Balsamic Brussels Sprouts came from a visit that I had to the California Fish Grill near our house last week. I had their balsamic glazed brussels sprouts, well, if i’m being honest my boyfriend ordered them and I had a few bites from his plate. Holy moly, they were absolutely incredible. With each bite that I had, I was absolutely stunned, speechless even. I knew I had to remake them!
Fast forward to today, I got around the remaking them for my Valentine’s Day Dinner Menu. Make sure you are subscribed to my newsletter so that you don’t ever miss special menus like this one. These balsamic glazed brussels sprouts are so insanely delicious, and even better- they are easy to make!
Ingredients needed to make air fried brussels sprouts
Simplicity is key to achieving really good brussels sprouts, that’s why for this recipe we are sticking to the basics. You will only need a handful of ingredients to make this Air Fryer Balsamic Brussels Sprouts recipe:
- brussels sprouts
- balsamic glaze
- salt and pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- parmesan cheese, for topping
Every good brussels sprouts recipe is served with a simple but delicious dipping sauce, here’s what you’ll need to make this one:
- mustard dijon
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- minced garlic, fresh or from the jar
how to make air fryer brussels sprouts
The process of making these air fried brussels sprouts is seamless- trust me when I say it really can’t be any easier!
- Start by cutting off the ends of each brussels sprout and then slicing in half. Some leaves will fall off, simply discard those and add the halved brussels to a large mixing bowl.
- Season with evoo, balsamic glaze, salt and pepper and mix until each brussels sprout is well coated.
- Add the brussels sprouts in a single layer to the air fryer and fry at 430F for 15 minutes.
- Make the aioli in the meantime by combining all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Top with parmesan cheese and enjoy!