Easy Cheese Danish
Cheese danish recipe looks fancy, but are actually so easy!
Cheese danishes may look complicated to make, but I can assure you they are so quick and simple! You’ll be a pro in no time. I love enjoying one of these treat for breakfast, or a mid-afternoon snack with a cup of coffee or tea.
If you enjoy this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and rating below (under the recipe card). I love hearing your feedback and connecting with you. Also, don’t forget to snap a photo and tag me over on Instagram or Tiktok so I can re-share your creations!
Ingredients for this simple and delicious Cheese Danish recipe
- cream cheese- can use dairy or non-dairy cream cheese
- egg yolk- gives the filling a creamy texture and helps the cream cheese from not spreading during baking time
- cane sugar- helps sweeten up the danishes
- vanilla- adds a lovely flavor
- fresh juicy grapes- add both color, texture and flavor
- frozen puff pastry- frozen puff pastry works best for this recipe, simply let them thaw on the counter for 45 minutes before using.
- egg wash- I use the leftover egg whites and brush it over the pastry before baking time to help give the danishes a lovely golden brown color
Tools you will need
You won’t need anything fancy to make these cheese danish. I recommend using an electric mixer to really combine the ingredients for the cream cheese filling, however, you can also mix it by hand if you don’t have one!
- electric mixer
- baking sheets
- parchment paper
- basting brush
- knife or pizza cutter