Pomegranate Champagne Punch
**this post may contain affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission for products purchased through my link.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Pomegranate Champagne Punch is made with four simple ingredients.
- Perfect for large gatherings like New Year’s Eve!
- Cannot be any easier to make, just add all the ingredients into a bowl and serve chilled.
- Easily customizable, feel free to add in your favorite liquors to make it your own.
- Very easy to make, and even easier to drink!
- Not too sweet and not too strong.
- If you loved this one, be sure to check out my Prosecco Grapes for another fun New Years Eve recipe!
Ingredients And Substitutions
These are the main ingredients and substitutions for Pomegranate Champagne Punch. Scroll down to the recipe card for a full list of ingredients and instructions.
Your favorite bottle of Champagne or Prosecco works great! I used La Marca Prosecco.
Pomegranate juice will add a sweet but tart flavor.
Peach juice will sweeten it up and add in a bit of zest.
Grand Marnier adds in some orange zest while giving this cocktail a bit more strength on the alcohol side.
How To Make
ONE: In a large pitcher, add in all ingredients. Give it a good stir and serve chilled or with a side of ice.
Tips And Tricks
Feel free to add in more grand marnier if you want the drink stronger.
Vodka would also be a great addition.
Taste the drink as you go and add in more liquor or more juice, depending on preference.
How To Serve And Store
Serve this Pomegranate Champagne Punch chilled and with some pomegranate arils or fresh rosemary. Would also taste great with an orange wedge or cinnamon sticks!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge and enjoy up to 3 days.
This Pomegranate Champagne Punch is perfectly sweet. It’s not overly strong on the alcohol either, it’s a pretty perfectly balanced cocktail that is rather easy to drink!
Frequently Asked Questions
I used La Marca Prosecco, but you can use any type! Opt for your favorite one, but doesn’t need to be too expensive.
Cranberry juice would be a great alternative.
Orange juice, or nectar juice.
Other Recipes You May Like
- Prosecco Grapes
- Egg Nog Martini
- Watermelon Basil Margarita
- Dragon Fruit Pina Colada
- Frozen Peach Bellini
If you make this Pomegranate Champagne Punch, I would really appreciate a comment and rating down below, under the recipe card. Don’t forget to take a picture and tag me over on Instagram, Tiktok or Pinterest!