Pumpkin Cheesecake Jars
**this post may contain affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission for products purchased through my link.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Jars comes together in just under 10 minutes.
- This recipe is made with simple and healthy ingredients.
- The cheesecake filling is just greek yogurt and cottage cheese making it very high protein.
- This recipe is sweet enough for dessert, but also healthy enough for breakfast or a snack!
- Perfect for any occasion, especially the fall season.
- You’d never believe it’s made with healthy ingredients.
- This recipe can easily be made gluten free with the use of gluten free graham crackers.
- Be sure to check out my Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar for another fun idea!
Ingredients And Substitutions
These are the main ingredients and substitutions for Pumpkin Cheesecake Jars. Scroll down to the recipe card for a full list of ingredients and instructions.
The filling of this cheesecake mixture is made with a blend of cottage cheese and plain greek yogurt.
It’s sweetened with maple syrup, but can easily be swapped for honey, agave, coconut or cane sugar.
Vanilla extract is always a great addition to any sweet recipe.
I used plain graham crackers for the crust, but you can also use gluten free if needed.
And of course some canned pumpkin to really grab those seasonal flavors.
Cinnamon gives this recipe a lovely warm taste and feeling.
How To Make
ONE: Next, in a food processor add in the cottage cheese, greek yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon and pumpkin. Blend until smooth and creamy.
TWO: Crush graham crackers either in a plastic baggie or in a blender.
THREE: Then, assemble your cheesecake jars by adding on graham cracker dust at the bottom, cheesecake filling and finishing it off with whipped cream if desired!
Tips And Tricks
Use a blender or food processor to make the cheesecake filling.
A blender works best for making the graham cracker dust.
Try layering more graham cracker dust in the center between pumpkin cheesecake filling.
How To Serve And Store
Serve these Pumpkin Cheesecake Jars with some whipped cream and cinnamon.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge, and enjoy up to 3-4 days.
Taste And Texture
This pumpkin cheesecake in a jar tastes like creamy, smooth cheesecake filling. The graham cracker dust gives it a nice crunch and flavor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cream cheese would be the best alternative.
Yes totally! Just store in an airtight container with a lid.
Yes, just use vegan ingredients like vegan cottage or cream cheese, vegan plain yogurt and vegan graham crackers!
Other Recipes You May Like
- Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Roll
- Pumpkin Butter
If you make these Pumpkin Cheesecake Jars, I would really appreciate a comment and rating down below, under the recipe card. Don’t forget to take a picture and tag me over on Instagram, Tiktok or Pinterest!