Smoked Salmon Bagel Sandwich
The best low carb breakfast
Every time I go out to brunch, you can bet that I’ll order the Smoked Salmon Bagel Sandwich each time. However, I do have to admit that they can be a bit pricey, which is why I love making them at home!
For this recipe, I used Sola Sweet everything bagel which has 7g of net carbs, 18g of protein and no added sugar! These bagels are chewy, fluffy and taste amazing!
Ingredients needed to make breakfast sandwich
Trust me when I say, once you try this combination you’ll be making it no repeat! Especially when you see how simple it is to put together. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Sola Sweet Bagel – I used Sola Sweet’s Everything Bagel which gave this sandwich the right about of sweet and salty, but feel free to use whichever flavor you prefer, they have a ton of low carb options ton choose from!
- Cream Cheese – I used whipped cream cheese for easy spreading! If you’re dairy-free, feel free to use a dairy free cream cheese alternative.
- Smoked Salmon – I usually pick up a package of everything smoked salmon at my local Trader Joe’s. However, most grocery stores carry them. Check near the fresh fish isle.
- Cucumber – adds an amazing crunch and fresh flavors. The key is to peel them with a potato peeler so they are light and airy.
- Capers – add a salty flavor and some texture.
- Fresh Dill – for an added tangy and earthy flavor.
How to make Smoked Salmon Bagel Sandwich
Once you gather all the ingredients, you will have enough to make four bagel sandwiches which is perfect for a brunch gathering, or breakfast for the entire week!
- Slice the Sola Sweet Everything bagels and then toast to your liking.
- Spread on cream cheese to both sides.
- Top with smoked salmon, thinly sliced cucumbers, capers, and fresh dill.
- Cover with the top half of the bagel and enjoy!
What is Sola Sweet?
Sola Sweet is an amazing brand that creates all low carb products. They have bagels, dinner rolls, bread loaves, buns and granola! All of their products are made with wheat, soy and no carb or calorie sweeteners such as Allulose, Erythritol, and Monk Fruit.
I personally love the taste of these bagels! They taste just like a typical bagel that you’d find at the store. These are chewy, soft, and fluffy! The possibilities are endless on how you can enjoy them too.
You can purchase Sola Sweet online or in store! I recommend checking out their store locator on their website to find out where they are near you!
other breakfast options to try: