Vegan and gluten-free Falafels are a quick and easy lunch recipe to make that will be ready in less than 30 minutes. This recipe is made with simple and wholesome ingredients like chickpeas, cilantro and onion. This recipe is made in the air fryer, but can easily be baked in the oven or cooked on the stovetop.
- Healthy Four Ingredient Bagels
- Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Crispy Maple Butter Brussels Sprouts
- Chocolate Chunk Date Tahini Cookies
- Copy-Cat Healthy Starbucks Strawberry Overnight Oats