These homemade snickers bars are made with a grain-free almond flour base, topped with a creamy date caramel sauce and then layered with dry roasted peanuts. To complete these Snicker’s Bars, they are then dipped in a creamy dark chocolate, making this recipe both vegan and gluten-free!
Tag: snickers bars
- Healthy Four Ingredient Bagels
- Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Crispy Maple Butter Brussels Sprouts
- Chocolate Chunk Date Tahini Cookies
- Copy-Cat Healthy Starbucks Strawberry Overnight Oats