Cranberry Pecan Granola
Perfect for this Holiday Season
Cranberry Pecan Granola is the perfect addition to add to your list of recipes to make this holiday season. This homemade granola is made with wholesome ingredients like organic oats, pecan butter and maple syrup. Its so easy to make and comes together in until 40 minutes.
I always used to think granola would be so hard to make, but once I tried it myself I found out just how easy it is. Its as simple as adding all the ingredients to a dish and mixing, baking and enjoying!
Ingredients needed to make Cranberry Pecan Granola
The ingredient list is short and sweet to make this cranberry pecan granola. All you need is old fashioned oats, I like to use organic, Pecans, shredded coconut, and a sweetener like maple syrup!
- Oats- I like to use organic oats. I usually pick up a container each week at my local Trader Joe’s. I use oats to make granola, overnight oats and so many other things!
- Chopped pecans- You can also use whole pecans and chop them up yourself! That’s what I did for this recipe and it worked great!
- Sliced coconut- You can also use shredded coconut for this recipe. I like the sliced because you get a nice chunk of the coconut with each bite!
- Ground flax- ground flax health benefits come from the fact that it’s high in fiber and omega-3 fatty acids. I love to add it to recipes whenever I can. It doesn’t change the flavor but it adds a ton of benefits!
- Spices- like cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Pecan butter. I used Abby’s Better Pecan butter which has so much flavor and contains super clean ingredients!
- Maple syrup- I love to use a quality pure maple syrup. Replacing refined sugar with pure, quality maple syrup is likely to yield a net health benefit, but adding it to your diet will just make things worse. Maple syrup is a less bad version of sugar, much like coconut sugar. It cannot objectively be labeled healthy.
- Dried cranberries