Air Fryer Egg Tortilla Bowl
**this post may contain affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission for products purchased through my link.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Air Fryer Egg Tortilla Bowl is the perfect grab and go breakfast for those busy weekday mornings!
- Just add all the ingredients to a bowl, pop it in the air fryer and go.
- It’s a great high protein breakfast for the perfect start to your day.
- Completely customizable, feel free to add in your favorite veggies or toppings.
- Use a gluten-free tortilla if preferred.
- If you love this recipe, be sure to check out my Starbucks Egg White Bites for another great meal prep breakfast idea!
Ingredients And Substitutions
These are the main ingredients and substitutions for Air Fryer Egg Tortilla Bowl. Scroll down to the recipe card for a full list of ingredients and instructions.
Use your favorite tortilla, flour tortillas, or carb balance work best, but you can use corn as well.
You can use whole eggs or egg whites.
I used a bell pepper mixture, but you can use any type of veggie that you’d like.
Choice of cheese if preferred, I used pepper jack.
Finish it off with green onions and hot sauce.
How To Make
ONE: Add a tortilla to an oven safe bowl or dish.
TWO: Crack in two eggs and either leave them whole or whisk before adding in. Then, add in your favorite toppings and season with salt and pepper.
THREE: Air fry at 350F for 15 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy with your favorite hot sauce and green onions.
Tips And Tricks
Use a flour tortilla or carb balance for best results.
Make sure the dish you are putting in the air fryer is oven safe.
Prep the veggies for the week ahead of time, so all you have to do the morning of is add all the ingredients together.
How To Serve And Store
Serve this egg tortilla bowl once it’s cool enough to handle and enjoy with your favorite hot sauce and green onions.
This Air Fryer Egg Tortilla Bowl is best served immediately after baking. However, you can store leftovers in an airtight container and enjoy up to 3 days. Reheat in the air fryer for a few minutes to get the tortilla crispy again.
Taste And Texture
Air Fryer Egg Tortilla Bowl is crispy, fluffy and filling! It’s savory, slightly spicy and loaded with veggies!
Frequently Asked Questions
I personally like red, yellow and green bell peppers, but you can use whichever veggies you prefer like mushrooms, broccoli, corn, asparagus, etc!
Other Recipes You May Like
- Starbucks Egg White Bites
- Healthy Meal Prep Breakfast Sandwiches
- Gluten Free Breakfast Pizza
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
If you make this Air Fryer Egg Tortilla Bowl, I would really appreciate a comment and rating down below, under the recipe card. Don’t forget to take a picture and tag me over on Instagram, Tiktok or Pinterest!