Air Fryer Parmesan Asparagus
The best way to eat asparagus
Air Fryer Parmesan Asparagus is just another reason why I love my air fryer so much! This method creates the perfect drool worthy vegetable. Don’t believe me? Try my air fried brussels sprouts, crispy air fried rice, or crispy air fried french fries! This appliance makes food so crispy and delicious without all the extra calories from the deep fryer.
This air fryer parmesan asparagus is part of my Valentine’s Day menu that i’m serving with fresh lobster tails and garlic mashed potatoes. Using the air fryer to make these asparagus not only makes them taste 100x better, but it’s also quick and easy!
Ingredients needed to make asparagus
To make this Air Fryer Parmesan Asparagus, you will only requires four simple ingredients:
- salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder
- extra virgin olive oil
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Asparagus In The Air Fryer
- Trim off the ends and rinse your asparagus.
- Add asparagus to a mixing bowl and season with evoo, salt and pepper. Mix until each piece is well coated.
- Add asparagus to the air fryer in a single layer. Careful not to overcrowd the air fryer so that each asparagus can get crispy from the air. Then air fry at 430F for 15 minutes.
- Top with freshly grated parmesan cheese and enjoy!