Cottage Cheese Scrambled Eggs
**this post may contain affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission for products purchased through my link.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Cottage Cheese Scrambled Eggs only take about five minutes to make.
- The perfect high protein breakfast!
- The eggs are soft scrambled, soft, fluffy and delicious!
- The cottage cheese gives them a unique flavor that is crave worthy.
- Even if you don’t like cottage cheese, you will love this recipe.
- Serve these eggs by themselves, or on top of avocado toast like I did here.
- If you love this idea and are looking for another way to use cottage cheese, check out my Starbucks Egg White Bites.
Ingredients And Substitutions
These are the main ingredients and substitutions for Cottage Cheese Scrambled Eggs. Scroll down to the recipe card for a full list of ingredients and instructions.
Use whole eggs for best results, these are going to make the scramble fluffy and light. Otherwise, you can also use egg whites from a carton, however, the texture will be slightly different.
Feel free to use your favorite brand of cottage cheese. I used low-fat cottage cheese and it worked great.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with green onions, chives, and on top of avocado toast.
How To Make
ONE: Crack eggs in a bowl and whisk until completely broken down.
TWO: Grease a skillet and then add in the scrambled eggs, turn heat to medium and then add in the cottage cheese.
THREE: Use a spatula and combine the cottage cheese into the eggs. Mixing consistently until the eggs start to scramble, season with salt and pepper and keep mixing. This will take about 3-5 minutes.
FOUR: Serve on top of avocado toast and enjoy!
Tips And Tricks
First whisk eggs in a separate bowl.
Add scrambled eggs to a non-stick skillet that is greased with non-stick spray.
Use a rubber spatula to combine eggs and cottage cheese.
Mix the eggs and cottage cheese consistently until a soft scramble is formed, cook until the eggs have no more moisture.
How To Serve And Store
Serve this Cottage Cheese Scrambled Eggs on top of avocado toast or by itself with your favorite toppings like fresh chives, chili oil crunch, or cilantro.
Taste And Texture
These Cottage Cheese Scrambled Eggs are savory and slightly tangy.
The texture is soft, fluffy and light!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, however, the texture will be slightly different.
I like to eat mine on top of avocado toast and served with scallions and chili oil crunch.
Other Recipes You May Like
- Starbucks Egg White Bites
- Air Fryer Egg Tortilla Bowl
- Egg Meal Prep Breakfast Sandwiches
- Viral Cottage Cheese Ice Cream
- Cottage Cheese Pancakes
If you make these Cottage Cheese Scrambled Eggs, I would really appreciate a comment and rating down below, under the recipe card. Don’t forget to take a picture and tag me over on Instagram, Tiktok or Pinterest!