Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup
Dinner in 30 minutes
I absolutely love recipes that come together in 30 minutes or less, especially on busy week nights. This Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup has been a staple for us because it’s healthy, quick and tastes delicious!
This Chicken Orzo Soup is made with chicken breast, chicken broth, vegetable broth and fresh lemon juice. It’s tangy, filling and super nutritious! Be sure to tag me over on my instagram or tiktok if you make this recipe!
What I love about this recipe is that it’s made in one bowl, making it easy to make and quick to clean=-up. Grab these simple ingredient below and let’s get cooking!
- chicken breast- I use organic chicken breast from Trader Joe’s, roughly about 1 pound.
- veggies- white onion, celery, carrots and bock choy
- seasonings- garlic, bay leaves, dried thyme
- broth- chicken and veggie broth for flavor
How to make
- Slice chicken breast into bite sized pieces and cook until mostly done, about 5-6 minutes. Remove from the pot.
- Add in veggies such as white onion, garlic, celery, and carrots. Saute until tender.
- Next, add in the chicken and veggie broth and mix until combined.
- Add in seasonings such as bay leaves, dried thyme, bock choy and chicken. Let simmer for 10-12 minutes or until chicken reads an internal temp of 165F.
- Mix in lemon juice, parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with garlic bread or garlic naan.